Assure Technical are technical security experts. Our breadth of knowledge includes Cyber Security, Information Governance & Physical Security.
This holistic approach ensures we provide our clients with effective solutions – whether you have concerns about current a security threat, want to better understand your vulnerabilities, or need help developing an effective security capability.
World Class, Value For Money Solutions
Founded in 2011, we are an independent and dynamic organisation based in the Malvern Hills area of the UK, an area recognised for it’s outstanding natural beauty and renowned for its engineering and scientific heritage.
From this backdrop, we built a reputation for delivering pragmatic and value for money services to a broad range of Defence, Government and Commercial clients, both in the UK and abroad.
Our ethos is built around pragmatism, integrity, flexibility and trust. This is the cornerstone of everything we do.
We have a lean management team who draw upon extensive Military and Commercial experience. This ensures we maintain a low cost base and balance our technical expertise with operational and commercial acumen.
We have a trusted network of highly experienced, market leading partners and consultants (including those with Security Clearance). This enables us to respond effectively to our clients’ bespoke requirements, and ultimately offer world class, value for money solutions.
Amongst the many projects we have delivered to date, our successes include:
- – spearheading an integrated security and emergency system project within the UK nuclear supply chain which has been heralded as exemplar by the UK Government regulatory authorities
- – delivering world class Virtual CISO consultancy services
- – certifying a diverse range of organisations with Cyber Essentials & Cyber Essentials PLUS
- – conducting Holistic Security Audits on behalf of numerous clients to identify their existing vulnerabilities and threats and set out a cost efficient security roadmap.
- – providing IASME (Information Assurance for SMEs) Governance certifications, a cost effective alternative to ISO:27001 and standard that demonstrates GDPR compliance.
Our Commitment To Quality
We are committed to delivering quality in everything that we do, and passionate about delivering Quality and best practice.
Our accreditations include ISO9001, Cyber Essentials, Cyber Essentials PLUS & IASME Governance GOLD.